The Obsidian Series 450D has an elegant brushed aluminium front panel and a solid steel body. The interior is designed for superior cooling efficiency, with a modular removable drive cage system and dual SSD bays that mount behind the motherboard tray and out of the airflow path. I have to confess that I took those paragraphs from the side of the Corsair box but they are bang on the money and sum up the Obsidian 450D very nicely indeed.
In essence the Obsidian 450D is a high airflow mid-tower PC case.
- Motherboard support: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 7
- Included fans: 2x 140mm front intake, 1x 120mm rear exhaust.
- Fan mounts: Alternatively 2x 120mm front, 3x 120 or 2x 140mm roof, 2x 120mm bottom with drive tower removed.
- Radiator mounts: 240mm/280mm front, 280mm/360mm roof, 120mm rear, 240mm bottom.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 2.
- Internal drive bays: 3x 3.5/2.5″, 2x 2.5″.
- Dimensions: 497mm high x 494mm deep x 210mm wide