While EVGA may be best known for its graphics cards, motherboards and power supplies, the company has recently ventured into the magical world of liquid coolers. Using 5th generation Asetek hardware, the imaginatively named CLC 240 should provide good cooling, an easy installation process and – of course – RGB lighting. But how does it fare against the competition? Let's find out.
Although EVGA is certainly not known for its liquid coolers, the company has a reputation for doing things right, so hopefully the CLC 240 will be no different. In this review, we go through the installation process, features and performance of the CLC 240 before giving our final verdict.
- Premium Retention parts for Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and upcoming variants
- AMD retention ring for supporting AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4 and upcoming variants
- 100% Copper
- Fully controllable RGB LED
- Noise Level = 20dB(A) (MAX)
- 276mm X 122mm X 28mm (LxWxH)
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm (x2)
- Teflon Nano Bearing
- Speed = 500-2400RPM
- Airflow = 74.82 CFM (MAX)
- Static Pressure = 4.04 mmAq (MAX)
- Noise Level = 16.0 dB(A) (MIN) – 39.9 dB(A) (MAX)
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here