RGB lighting has been popular with custom PC builds for quite some time now, but with newer innovations in technology comes newly updated products. Following the boom in RGB lighting comes Addressable RGB lighting. Not only do addressable RGB LEDs require a specific three-pin header on your motherboard to make use of finer software control, but as a controller is applied to each individual LED there is a far greater variance of colours, modes and effects available to the ARGB devices.
Cooler Master has decided to embrace this with the new MasterAir MA410M, a dual fan air cooler, that supports addressable RGB LEDs on both the fans and cooler shroud itself. With a host of features including a built-in CPU temperature sensor and Air Guide Armour for £59.99, how does it stack up against both AIO liquid coolers and air coolers at this relatively saturated price point?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
- Model: MasterAir MA410M
- Heat Sink Material: 4 Heat Pipes / CDC 2.0 / Aluminum Fins
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Fan Speed: 650 – 1,800 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 53.38 CFM (Max)
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.65 mmH2O (Max)
- Fan Noise Level: 6 – 31 dBA
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Intel socket compatibility: Intel LGA 2066, 2011-v3, 2011, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Heat Sink Weight: 820g
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH) : 111.8 x 130.9 x 165.1 mm