Today we are going to take a look at the XFX Type01 Bravo … the companies first attempt at a PC Case. Until now, XFX’s range of products has consisted predominantly of graphics cards and power supplies, so it will be interesting to see if the Type01 Bravo can be competitive against the market leaders.
Over the last couple of years the PC chassis market has become heavily populated, with brands such as Corsair and Bitfenix making a lot of impact with enthusiast gamers. With tight profit margins throughout the PC industry it is not surprising that XFX has decided to expand their portfolio.
- Unique XFX floating case design.
- Modern minimalist design style.
- Seamless hidden disc drive bays with folding doors.
- Three(3) 5.25” External Toolless Drive Bays.
- Eight (8) Internal 3.25“ Toolless Drive Bays.
- Support up to 8 fans from 120mm to 200mm.
- Up to Eight (8) PCI Expansion slots.
- Top I/O ports including Four (4) USB 3.0 and Audio I/O.
- Mic& Headphone HD audio ports.
- Open Mesh Bottom With Filter.
- Water Cool Ready.
- Isolated bottom mount PSU design.
- Solid and light ABS plastic construction.
- Standard Mid Size tower height.
- Full ATX motherboard compatibility.