Today we are looking at the latest Pure Power 630 watt supply from German market leaders, BeQuiet. This company focus on creating a quality power supply with the lowest possible noise emissions. The ‘L8’ version is the 8th iteration of the series which is 80 Plus Bronze certified with a very high quality, custom designed fan called the ‘Silent Wings’.
Be Quiet! have actually built up a well earned reputation as an ideal choice for a media system build, thanks to their class leading fan production. There are four power supplies in this latest range, a 430 watt, 530 watt, 630 Watt and 730 watt. We are analysing the 630watt model today. Be Quiet! have used FSP as a partner for a long time now, but this range is an HEC design.
Be Quiet! have expanded their product awareness in the United Kingdom recently with stores such as SCAN offering their products at competitive prices. They offer a full three year warranty with this range of products, for peace of mind.
- 120mm fan with flow-optimised fan blades for enhanced airflow and exceptionally quiet operation. Especially quiet thanks to optimised rotational speed throughout the working range. Quiet operation and long lifespan of up to 100,000 hours thanks to a high-quality bearing and an individually balanced fan wheel.
Quiet operation through be quiet! fan using SilentWings technology
- Two independent 12V rails. Suitable for SLI and Crossfire multi-GPU operation. Supports the latest generations of processors from Intel® and AMD.
High performance and stability for CPU and GPU
- 80PLUS bronze certification for top efficiency of up to 88%. ErP ready. Stand-by energy consumption 0.3W.
Efficient and economical operation
- 12V P8 connection (P4+4). Four PCI express connections.
Very high compatibility with older and future components
- Modular cable management system with numerous connection options. Modular, coated cable. All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD plug on one wire.
Convenient to use. Cable management
- Maximum protection of components (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP and SCP). Certified based on international safety standards.
Top safety and reliability
- 3 years manufacturer‘s warranty