Corsair certainly seem to have the Midas touch – earning a great reputation within whatever market they decide to target. Their reputation in the power supply sector is already one of the best and today we are looking at the follow up to the original CX430 – the new CX430 V2, created to offer a solid, reliable power supply at the lowest possible price point.
The CX430 V2 is marketed at the same price as the original version, and gives a system builder 80 Plus Certification and an extended three year warranty. The CX series might not have gotten a lot of high profile attention in recent months, with the AX and HX series grabbing all the headlines. The CX V2 is classified as the ‘Builder’ series and is offered in 430W, 500W and 600W models.
Corsair Builder Series CX430 Features:
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS certified to deliver at least 80% efficiency at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 5.5″(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours