Today we take a look at the latest power supply from Fractal Design, the Integra M 650W – released to target the budget enthusiast audience. This semi modular design has achieved 80 Plus Bronze Certification and will hit retail for around £55 inc vat. Is it worth shortlisting if you are working with a restrictive budget?
The Fractal Design Integra M 650W is designed to aggressively target the mass enthusiast audience who are running a budget to low/mid range system. Fractal told us that they partnered up with ATNG for this specific design, so we expect a reasonable quality power supply, with some compromises made to ensure the price point.
There are four capacities in this range, 450W, 550W, 650W and 750W.
- 80PLUS Certification Bronze
- Modular cables Yes
- Modular cable type All-black flat cables
- Fan type 120mm Sleeve bearing – Temperature controlled
- Maximum operating temperature at full load 40°C. 50°C at 80% load
- Fully Intel Haswell C6/C7 compliant Yes
- Warranty 3 years
- Capacitors Taiwanese
- Protections OPP / OVP / UVP / SCP / OCP
- Life expectancy (MTBF) 100,000 hours
- PSU specification compliance ATX 2.4 / EPS 2.92
- Standby efficiency ErP 2013 compliant