Today we take a look at another new FSP power supply from their latest Dagger Pro range. These SFX units are 80 Plus Gold pure modular supplies, offering low noise operation and incorporating high grade Japanese capacitors throughout.
These new SFX power supplies are designed with small system builds in mind – for incorporation into a Micro ATX or Mini ATX chassis. FSP have designed these units able to deliver most of their power across the +12V single rail. Both 550W and 650W models incorporate a 92mm ball bearing fan and they call it a ‘Semi Fanless design’ meaning the fan will only spin up when the load rises.
- Compliance with newest SFX12V V3.3
- Efficiency ≧ 90% at typical load
- MIA ICTM (Multiple Intelligence Ability) chip set inside
- Semi-fanless design for silent operation
- Quiet and long-lasting 92mm ball bearing fan
- Ribbon cables for the need of enthusiasts
- Powerful single +12V rail design
- Full Japanese electrolytic capacitors
- Intel Latest CPU ready
- 200,000 hour MTBF
- Full protections OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, OTP