OCZ have been delivering quality power supplies now for over five years and one of their most historic claims to fame was when they purchased PC Power & Cooling, a company well known in enthusiast circles for their extreme high end designs. OCZ have released a new, high end ZX 1250W power supply which is 80 Plus Gold Certified and a fully modular design.
The new ZX series has three family members, the 850W, 1000W and 1250W models. These are created for demanding enthusiast gamers who need the highest levels of power available. All of them are 80 Plus Gold Certified with single 12+ rails.
As well as 80 Plus Gold certification, OCZ have wanted to focus on lowering noise as much as possible, incorporating an ultra quiet 140mm fan into the design. OCZ are backing up the impressive specifications with their 5 year ‘power swap' warranty.
- 1250W Continuous power
- Ultra quiet 140mm ball-bearing fan
- +12VDC @ 104A Single Rail Design
- SLI™ and CrossFire™ support
- Fully modular cable management system
- 150 x 175 x 86mm (W x L x H)
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V
- 80-Plus Gold Certified
- 92% Efficiency (Typical Load)
- Overvoltage/Overcurrent/Short-Circuit protection
- Active PFC
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- 5 year warranty backed by OCZ's exclusive
- PowerSwap Warranty replacement program.