The Fusion II from PC Specialist aims to combine elegance with power to create a portable gaming laptop suitable for all scenarios. With the inclusion of an i7 8750H and NVIDIA GTX 1060 (Max-Q) graphics, this is a thin and light gaming laptop that should pack a punch! It also comes at a tempting price of £1199, but how well does it perform?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
Review sample specification:
- CPU: Intel i7 8750H, 6 cores, 12 threads, 2.2Ghz, 4.1Ghz Turbo
- Graphics: 6GB GeForce® GTX 1060 MAX-Q
- Display: Narrow Bezel, 60Hz, FHD Panel (1920 x 1080), 72% NTSC
- Memory: 16GB 2400Mhz RAM
- Storage: 512GB Intel 660p M.2 SSD
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Keyboard: RGB backlit
- Connectivity: USB 3.1 x 2, USB 3.0 x 1, HDMI Output, Mini Display Port, Card reader, Ethernet port, Audio jack, Mic jack
- Webcam: 720P HD
- Wireless: Intel AC-9560 M.2
- Dimensions: Width: 19.8mm
- Weight: 1.925KG
- Warranty: 3 Years
This laptop uses the hexa-core i7-8750H processor which has a base clock of 2.2GHz but will turbo boost up to 4.1GHz under load on a single core.
The 16GB of memory is DDR4 and runs at a speed of 2400MHz. The GPU-Z screenshots show both the Intel integrated graphics and the dedicated Max Q Nvidia GTX 1060. The Max Q GTX 1060 features 6GB of GDDR5 memory and has a default clock of 1063MHz and a rated boost clock of 1342 MHz.