In this review we take a look at the MSI Vigor GK60 gaming keyboard from MSI. The GK60 sits somewhere in the middle when it comes to features and pricing in MSI’s keyboard lineup. If you are a fan of RGB you might be a little disappointed with the red backlighting, but you do get the option to switch between 7 different effects and the keyboard works with the MSI Mystic Light software to synchronise with other components. Other features include Cherry MX Red mechanical switches, full N-key rollover and an aluminium faceplate with the option of 4 metal keycaps – all for £94.99. But is it any good?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Name: VIGOR GK60 GAMING KEYBOARD
- Mechanical Key switches: CHERRY MX Red Switches
- Keystroke Life: 50+ Million
- Keyboard Interface: Wired USB 2.0
- Backlighting: Red
- Cable: 2 metres
- N-Key Rollover: Yes
- 6-Key Rollover: Yes
- Dimensions: 440 x 134 x 42 mm
- Weight: 1050 g
- Accessories: 4 x Pre-Installed Metal WASD Keycaps
- 1x Key Puller
The MSI GK60 Keyboard can be found at Overclockers UK for £94.99 HERE
- Cherry MX Mechanical switches.
- Good value for money.
- Extra set of metal keycaps.
- Red backlighting which can be controlled onboard or with software.
- Attractive design.
- Good build quality.
- Slot for cable management.
- No dedicated media keys.
- No braided cable.
- No USB pass through.
- No Macro recording.
- No wrist rest.
KitGuru says: The Vigor GK60 is a great option if you want a Cherry MX keyboard at a lower price point. You have to sacrifice quite a few features but still get the same typing and gaming experience.