Today we’re checking out another new release from Corsair, their latest upper mid-range keyboard… the K60 RGB Pro. Coming in at £109.99, it is certainly not ‘cheap', but it is also nowhere near as expensive as the £230 K100 RGB that just released. For that price, we get a wired only, full-sized mechanical keyboard with Cherry Viola switches. Let’s see whether or not this is worth buying.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Black anodised, brushed, aluminium top-plate
- Individually lit per-key RGB LED
- 16.8 million colour RGB
- Low profile ABS key caps
- USB 3.0 Type-A
- 1.82m tangle-free rubber cable
- CHERRY Viola mechanical switches
- 45G Actuation force
- 2mm Actuation distance
- 4mm Total travel distance
- 1,000Hz polling rate
- 100% Anti-ghosting
- Full N-key rollover
- On-board lighting profiles
- Keyboard shortcuts such as media control and windows key lock
- Dimensions: 441 x 137 x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.88Kg
The Corsair K60 RGB Pro is available to pre-order from Overclockers UK for £109.99 HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Superb build quality.
- Low profile key caps let the per-key RGB really shine through.
- Minimal flex and no key cap rattle.
- Media keys and on-board lighting effects and adjustments.
- Good quality rubber cable.
- iCUE support offers more features like macro recording.
- Cherry Viola switches' hot-swappable feature is not supported and will void your warranty.
- Non-detachable cable.
- ABS keycaps.
- No on-the-fly macro recording (this requires iCUE software).
KitGuru says: The design of the K60 RGB Pro is clean and professional, the per key RGB LEDs really do look the part with the low-profile key caps. The build quality is exactly what we’d expect for an upper-mid-range keyboard. If it supported Cherry’s Viola hot-swappable feature, PBT keycaps and a removable USB cable, it would almost be perfect.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here