Today we’re back with a review of ASUS ROG’s Gladius II Origin. It’s the third mouse from the Gladius range – we reviewed the original way back in 2014 – and it is designed for FPS gamers. Boasting impressive features like interchangeable Omron switches as well as the PixArt PMW 3360 sensor, does the Gladius II Origin hit the mark for £74.99?
Watch video via Vimeo (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- L 126 x W 67 x H 45 mm
- 110 g without cable
- 12,000 DPI
- 250 IPS
- 1000Hz poling rate
- 50g acceleration
- 1 x 2-meter braided USB cable
- 1 x 1-meter regular rubber USB cable
- 2 x Japanese-made Omron switches
- 1 x ROG pouch
- 1 x ROG logo sticker
The ASUS ROG Gladius II Origin mouse can be found on sale for £74.99 from Overclockers UK HERE.
- Stylish, ergonomic design with excellent build quality.
- Brilliant optical sensor.
- Changeable switches big plus.
- Cable options.
- Great software.
- Not cheap.
- Heavy (personal preference).
KitGuru says: The Gladius II Origin’s excellent build quality and changeable switches are standout features of this mouse. With great switches and a brilliant sensor it’s another impressive offering from ASUS ROG.