Last year Razer made two of my all-time favourite mice, the Viper and Viper Ultimate. It’s now 2020 and Razer wants to share the Viper’s love with everyone, thanks to the brand-new Viper Mini. This little mouse is physically smaller than the previous models but it also has an insanely affordable price point, while offering great specs. Should you buy one for £40?
- Black colourway
- Symmetrical design
- Right-handed only
- 6 Programmable buttons
- Optical sensor up to 8,500 DPI
- 300 IPS
- 35G Max acceleration
- 1000Hz Polling rate
- 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Two RGB zones with 16.8 million colours
- 1.8m Speedflex cable
- Dimensions: 118.3 x 53.5 x 38.3mm
- Weight: 61g
- Recommended for small – medium sized hands (no larger than 20cm/7.9”)
- Recommended grip style – claw & fingertip
You can purchase the Razer Viper Mini from Overclockers UK for £39.95, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Very affordable price point.
- Full size scroll wheel.
- Optical switches.
- 61g super lightweight design.
- Very good build quality.
- Almost identical design to the Viper/Viper Ultimate.
- Speedflex USB cable.
- Great sensor specs – 8.5K DPI, 300 IPS, 35g, 1000Hz polling rate.
- Extra RGB zone looks great.
- Software is very easy to use with many options.
- Not ambidextrous like the other Vipers.
- Not suited for large hands.
KitGuru says: If you have medium or small hands and are looking for a sturdy mouse, whether it’s just for travel or as your new daily driver, then we 100% recommend the Viper Mini – it's an all-round excellent mouse at a great price.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here