Logitech’s MX Master 2S is a update on it’s predecessor and is designed to enhance productivity and make working on a PC, MAC or both more efficient. MX Master 2S uses Logitech Flow software that lets users control up to 3 computers with one mouse and copy-paste content between them. With a new 4000-DPi precision sensor, 70 days of battery life and a hand-sculpted shape could this be the ultimate mouse for getting things done? And is it worth the £99.99 asking price?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
if the image in the gallery above to not display then whitelist us in your adblocker as they can interfere with our display code.
- Dimensions: 85.7 mm(H) x 126.0 mm(W) x 48.4 mm(D)
- Weight: 145 g
- System requirements: Windows® 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 or later, Available USB port
- Sensor technology: Darkfield high precision laser sensor
- DPI: 200 to 4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- Battery life: up to 70 days on a single full charge
- Battery: rechargeable Li-Po (500 mAh) battery.
- Number of buttons: 7
- Gesture button: Yes
- Scroll Wheel: Yes, with auto-shift
- Standard and Special buttons: Back/Forward and middle click
- Wireless operating distance: 10m
- Wireless technology: Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Optional software: Logitech Options and Logitech Flow
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Package Contents: Mouse,Unifying receiver, Micro-USB cable for recharging, User documentation
- Can control multiple computers at once
- Good software
- Good wireless connectivity
- Very long battery life
- Premium look and feel
- Large and heavy
- Forward and backward buttons are awkward to reach
Overall we think that the MX Master 2S is a good wireless mouse with excellent battery life that has plenty of useful features for a productive user.