MSI is probably not the first name that comes to mind when thinking about premium gaming mice. However, that could be about to change as today we are looking at the new Clutch GM70 – a high-end mouse that sports the PMW 3360 sensor, a modular design and wired/wireless modes. Could this be MSI’s next success story?
One of the interesting things about the MSI Clutch GM70 is its ability to suit a wide variety of hand shapes thanks to its modular design. Users can choose between two included top-plates, while four different side grips are also included to maximise your options. Let’s see how that works in practice.
- Product Name: Clutch GM70
- Sensor: PMW 3360 gaming sensor
- Sensor: Type Optical
- DPI Default: 1000 / 1800 / 2800 / 3600, max: 18,000 (step:
- Colour: Black
- Buttons: 10 (including pairing button and power switch)
- Response Time: 0.33 ms (wired mode)/1 ms (wireless mode)
- Main Key Switches: Omron GAMING (50 Million+ clicks)
- Lighting Effects: RGB Mystic Light
- USB Cable: 2.0 m Braided
- Interface: Wireless mode w/ USB dongle / Wired mode with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 125 (L)*66 (W)*39 (H) mm
- Weight: 129g