In the quest to develop a gaming mouse that is that much better than the last, peripheral makers the world over often add features that many would consider unnecessary. Sure, customisable lighting is nice and an advanced, gaming grade laser sensor with adjustable weights and palm rests are great, but what if you don’t want to pay for all that? What if all you want is a reasonably sensitive, durable gaming rodent to improve your laptop’s input? What if you want a gaming peripheral, without the gamer price tag?
That is the sort of customer that Cougar is looking for with its 200M gaming mouse. It has an optical sensor, features high-end OMRON switches and a modest sensitivity of 2,000 DPI. Is it worth its equally humble price tag? Let us see if we can find out.
- 2000DPI precision gaming sensor: High performance optical sensor for accurate cursor control.
- On-the-fly DPI adjustment: Quickly switch between different DPI settings on the go.
- Two additional side buttons: To quickly and conveniently access forward/back commands.
- OMRON gaming switches: Guaranteed 5 million clicks for the longest gaming life.
- Rubber coating anti-slip design: To improve the grip and prevent your fingers from sliding and slipping.
- Gaming grade mouse feet: Best gliding performance and precise tracking.
- Braided cable: Sturdy and durable solutions for gaming.