Sporting a flashy dragon scale print, the Drakonia II from Sharkoon seems perfectly suited to MMO gamers. The aesthetics are certainly interesting but will have the potential to cause a bit of a Marmite-like rift with users. The Drakonia II does feature a number of interesting additions, such as RGB lighting and a total of 12 programmable buttons, so at £36.99 could this be a good option for your next gaming mouse?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable AdBlock as it is known to interfere with our display code.
- Model: Drakonia II
- Colour: Black, Green
- USB cable: Braided 180 cm
- Software: Corsair Drakonia II
- Button number: 12
- Switches: Omron
- Dimensions: 127 X 83 X 42 mm
- Illumination: RGB
- Sensor: PixArt 3360
- Sensor Type: Optical
- DPI: 100 – 15,000 with 100 DPI steps
- Max Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Weight Without Cable: 134g
- Weight Tuning System: 5 X 5.6 g
- Onboard Memory for Game Profiles: 5 Profiles
- Drakonia II Mouse.
- Transport Bag.
- Additional Set of Mouse Feet.
- Internal weight tuning system.
- 12 fully programmable buttons are highly customisable.
- The braided cable is nice to see.
- The glossy plastic top does feel a little cheap and can get sweaty.
- It can be hard to reach the left side buttons at times.
- The scroll wheel sits flush with right and left buttons which makes it a little harder to use.
The Sharkoon Drakonia II Gaming Mouse is available from Amazon for £36.99 (inc VAT)
KitGuru says: Priced at £36.99 the Drakonia II represents pretty good value for money, with features like onboard profile storage and an internal weight tuning system for a mouse that’s more MMO favourable. If you find the Dragon scale print to be pretty fun, and unique, it’s definitely one to take a look at.