Update: This competition is now CLOSED and our winner is Declan Shaw! You can find our winner announcement post HERE.
Over the last few months, James has been putting together a stunning new showcase build – the Fractal High Contrast custom PC. Now with the system complete, Fractal has decided to give it away to one VERY lucky winner – read on to find out how you could win this jaw-dropping PC!
As with previous systems, we are giving away our latest modded gaming system, the Fractal High Contrast PC, built in-house by James. As you would expect, this is a very capable gaming machine, packing an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 32GB of memory, an RTX 3080 graphics card and a full custom liquid cooling loop. If you want to see the system being put together, here are some quick links to parts 1, 2 and 3.
You can also check out the build from all angles in the gallery below:
Here is the full spec sheet for the Fractal High Contrast build –
Core System Specification:
- CPU – AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
- Motherboard – Asus Strix B550-E Gaming
- Memory – 32 GB (2 x 16GB Modules) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB DDR4-3600
- Graphics Card – Palit RTX 3080 Gaming Pro
- Main Storage – 1TB WD_Black SN850 PCIe Gen4 M.2 NVME SSD
- Additional Storage – 2TB WD_Black SN850 PCIe Gen4 M.2 NVME SSD
- Chassis – Fractal Design Meshify 2
- CPU Cooling – EKWB Custom Loop
- Power Supply – Fractal Design Ion+ 2 Platinum 860W 80+ Platinum
- Fans – 4 x Fractal Design Aspect 14 RGB PWM
- CPU Water Block: EK-Quantum Magnitude D-RGB – AM4 Nickel + Acetal
- GPU Water Block: EK-Quantum Vector RE RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB – Nickel + Acetal
- Pump: EK-Quantum Inertia D5 PWM D-RGB – Acetal
- Reservoir: EK-Quantum Volume FLT 240 D-RGB – Plexi
- Radiators: 2x EK-CoolStream CE 280 Dual Radiator
- Fittings: EK-Quantum Torque HDC 14 – Satin Titanium
- Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Hardline 14mm Tubing — Satin Transparent
How to enter:
Entering this competition is simple – all you need to do is head over to our competition post on Facebook, HERE. From there, let us know what case you are currently using in the comments. The competition will be open for one week, and entries must be received by 23.59GMT on March 17th. We will then pick a winner start arranging delivery of the PC.
Head to THIS POST to enter!
Due to the size and weight of this system, we unfortunately can't ship this system overseas. Instead, James is going to be hand-delivering the system so we can ensure nothing goes wrong on the way. With that in mind, this competition is only open to the UK.
KitGuru Says: Good luck everyone, we'll be back in a couple of weeks to announce the winner!