Cooler Master have released many quality products this year, from CPU coolers and power supplies to computer chassis. Today we are looking at the latest headphones from their Storm series – the CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Headphones.
The Sirus is a product which hopes to target both the gaming and audiophile sector. In their own words the headphones are “Built for gaming enthusiasts and audiophiles alike, the CM Storm Sirus 5.1 Surround Sound Headset creates an immersive gaming experience with hi-fidelity sounds capes and intensified bass.”
The Sirus has an 8 discrete speaker channel via pairs of front, rear, center and sub. They also ship with a uni directional microphone with background noise cancellation to ensure good quality conversations online with team mates and opposing gamers.
- True 5.1 Surround Sound
- On-The-Fly Rear, Center, & Front speaker control for maximum sound customization.
- Interchangeable ear-cups for breathable audio and noise cancellation.
- Dual gold-plated USB Connectors for improved signal quality.
- Microphone with LED mute indicator.
- Channel: True 5.1 surround sound
- Driver: F/R/C: 30mm Sub: 40mm
- Impedance: F/R/C: 32 Ohms Sub: 16 Ohms
- Transducer principle: Dynamic closed
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Ear cushions: Detachable micro fiber
- Sensitivity: >105dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 20,000Hz
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Pick-up pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 100Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Sensitivity: -46 dB ±3dB