Almost everyone today has a Flash drive sitting on their computer desk, after all they are invaluable for moving data between work and home or to pass files between friends. Another important use for USB drives is to back up sensitive and important data, which leads me nicely into the product we have for review today – The Corsair Flash Survivor GTR 32GB USB Flash Drive.
As most of us know Corsair have a well earned reputation for being one of the leading memory makers. Within a diverse range of products they also produce high quality air and watercooling products such as the excellent Corsair H50.
The Flash Survivor is a durable, water and drop resistant USB memory drive which was designed for the secure transportation of personal, and important data.
- Encased in extremely strong CNC-Milled, anodized aircraft grade aluminum.
- Water resistant to 200m through the use of a EPDM waterproof seal.
- Protected from vibration or impact damage through the use of a molded shock dampening collar
- Plug and play with any USB 2.0 certified peripheral computer port (backwards compatible with USB 1.1).
- USB extension cable with Dog Tag included
- Protected by a limited 10 year warranty.