Edifier make all kinds of high-quality audio solutions and today we’re checking out their G2000 gaming speakers! These are small desktop speakers that have three connectivity options, USB, 3.5mm AUX & Bluetooth along with RGB LED panels and even pre-set EQ options too. Retailing for around £110, are they any good?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- 75-inch full-range unit with 16W RMS power output
- Total power output: R/L 8W+8W
- Maximum power: 16W+16W
- Noise level: ≤25dB(A)
- Frequency response: 98Hz-20KHz
- Column-shaped cabinet with backward mega bass port
- 12 RGB LED light effects
- Easy to access controls and volume rocker
- Music, Game & Movie EQ pre-sets
- Bluetooth/USB-A/AUX connectivity options
- Subwoofer 3.5mm out port
- USB cable, 3.5mm AUX cable & power adapter included
You can purchase the Edifier G2000 Gaming Speakers, for £110.99 at AMAZON below.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Much better sound quality than we expected.
- Good overall mix between bass, mids & highs.
- Three EQ pre-sets sound good.
- RGB LED zones are changeable, RGB LED off is also an option.
- Nice aesthetic design and great build quality.
- Three connectivity options let you connect almost any device.
- Very easy to use controls.
- 5mm subwoofer out port is a nice extra.
- Start-up/power down noises are not for everyone, unable to disable them.
- Supplied USB-USB cable isn’t long enough.
- RGB LED zones aren’t overly noticeable but this could be a pro to some.
- Non-detachable cable linking each speaker.
KitGuru says: For the size and price the G2000s outperformed our expectations. If you’re a laptop gamer, desktop gamer, tablet gamer or even looking for a pair of smaller speakers to link to your tablet for watching movies with better immersion we definitely recommend Edifier’s G2000s.