Today Edifier is launching its latest pair of TWS earphones – the Neobuds Pro. The company isn’t shy about claiming these are the industry’s first Hi-Res certified TWS earphones, capable of 24-bit/96KHz audio thanks to the use of the LHDC Bluetooth codec. Launching today on Indiegogo for $99, we put the Neobuds Pro to the test and see if they are worth buying.
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
00:15 Introduction and unboxing
01:33 Case and earbud design
02:31 Comfort and fit
03:09 Bluetooth and on-ear controls
03:56 Hi-Res certification/Bluetooth codecs
05:15 Driver configuration and audio quality
07:15 Edifier Connect app
08:09 Talking ANC
09:00 Mic test and battery life
10:46 Wrapping up
- Bluetooth V5.0
- Bluetooth Protocol：A2DP、AVRCP、HFP
- Working hours: 5h+15h（ANC ON）/ 6h+18h（ANC OFF）
- Effective distance: 10m
- Impedance: 24Ω
- Input: 5V200mA（Earbuds） 5V1A（Charging Case）
- Audio Decoding: LHDC, AAC, SBC
- Charging time: 1h + 1h (fast-charging supported）
- Output sound pressure level：91±3dB （A）
- Frequency Response：20Hz-40KHz
You can buy the Edifier Neobuds Pro on Indiegogo for 99USD HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Very comfortable.
- Secure fit.
- Bluetooth connectivity worked without issues.
- Fast-charging case.
- Solid audio quality for the money.
- ANC works very well.
- Bass can be a little overbearing.
- Limited functionality in the Edifier Connect app.
- Battery life isn’t great.
- Microphone quality is lacklustre.
KitGuru says: There is definitely room for improvement, but for $99 the Edifier Neobuds Pro are easy to use, offer solid audio quality and impressive noise cancellation features.