Those who have been reading KitGuru for a while will know that the SteelSeries Siberia V2 is one of our favourite gaming headsets of all time. Take a short walk around any serious LAN event, like Multiplay’s i-Series, and you’ll see quite a number of gamers sporting this particular product.
Today we are going to look at the latest version of the SteelSeries Siberia V2 which is decorated in a unique black and gold colour scheme. The ‘bling’ that this headset possesses is sure to make you stand out from the crowd at gaming events. It is also available in a number of other colours for those who aren’t fond of the black and gold combination.
- Closed type headphones
- Pull-out microphone
- Crystal clear high, low and mid-tones
- 50mm driver units
- Lightweight suspension construction
- Integrated volume control located on the cord
- Frequency response: 10 – 28.000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- [email protected], 1Vrms: 112 dB
- Cable length: 1,0 m + 2,0 m = 3,0 m / 9,84 ft.
- Jack: 3,5 mm
- Frequency response: 50 – 16.000 Hz
- Pick up pattern: Uni-directional
- Sensitivity: -38 dB