On paper the new Corsair Void 7.1 surround sound headset looks good. It comprises a unified 3.5mm connector, a 7.1 surround USB adapter and high-quality neodymium drivers – all backed up by the fantastic Corsair Utility software. They have even built in memory foam in the headband and earcup padding.
As a special offer in the first two weeks of sale, Corsair will be offering the Void headset with a price reduction from £69.99 to £59.99 inc vat.
- Type: Hybrid Stereo with Dolby 7.1 USB Adapter.
- Colour: Red and black.
- Drivers: 50mm Neodymium.
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz.
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz.
- Mic Type: Unidirectional noise cancelling.
- Mic Impedance: 2.2k Ohms.
- Mic Frequency response: 100Hz – 10kHz.
- Mic Sensitivity: -37 dB (± 3 dB).
- Dimensions: 228mm(L) x 242mm(W) x 108mm(H).
- Weight: 388g / 0.85lb.
- Warranty: 2 years.