Today we are going to look at the Cooler Master TPC 800 CPU heatsink which is the latest addition to the Cooler Master range. While it may appear to be just like any other tower heatsink on the market, a closer look reveals that there is something quite different about the TPC 800. In addition to the heatpipes transferring heat from the CPU block, Cooler Master have included two vertical vapour chambers to improve heat dissipation.
Cooler Master are very well established in the cooling market and are one of the oldest brands in the enthusiast sector. They have a reputation for producing high quality products which perform well, and all without breaking the bank. Much of our focus has been directed towards new players in the cooling market such as Phanteks and Be Quiet! so it will be interesting to see how Cooler Master compare today.
It’s worth noting that the TPC 812 is identical to the TPC 800 but is supplied with a fan as well. The TPC 800 is for users who want to accessorise the cooler with their own fans.
- The TPC 800 uses 2 separate cooling technologies to transfer heat – heat pipes and vertical vapor chambers.
- The first-ever CPU heatsink to use vertical vapor chamber technology.
- 100% pure polished copper base – combined with improved soldering technologies for the best thermal transfer.
- Special fin design – heatsink receives concentrated cold airflow.
- Improved air pressure design and fan mounting system.
- CPU Socket Support: Intel LGA 2011/1366/1156/1155/775, AMD FM1/AM3+/AM2+/AM2
- Dimensions: 134 x 74 x 158 mm
- Weight: 826g
- Warranty: 2 years