These days there are a vast number of CPU coolers on the market which can make the decision on which one to buy for your system very difficult indeed. We’ve tested numerous models from the budget friendly Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro to Zardon’s personal favourite, the Noctua NH-D14 ‘Austrian Sandwich’.
Be Quiet! have been around for quite a while now and are well known for having produced some of the best high-end power supplies on the market over the last few years. Now they have launched a line of CPU coolers which currently feature two models, the Dark Rock Advanced and the Dark Rock Pro. Today we are gong to look at Be Quiet!’s top-end CPU cooler, the Dark Rock Pro, which uses a similar ‘Sandwich’ design to the popular Noctua NH-D14.
- For gaming, multimedia and CAD systems even at maximum processing power
- Suitable for overclocking operation
- Extremely efficient up to more than 220 wat.
- Maximum cooling efficiency, DeltaT 9.2 @ 100 watt
- Quiet operation with 2× Silent Wings PWM fan, 12.0–25.9 dB(A)
- High-quality materials with dark nickel surfaces