The MSI A88X-G45 Gaming is a handsome AMD A88X motherboard that sports a long list of features including triple graphics slots. That explains the ‘Gaming’ part of the name and as you would expect the A88X chipset means this MSI board supports the latest FM2+ range of Kaveri APU.
There is no doubt that the MSI A88X-G45 Gaming is a fine looking motherboard. The feature set is extensive which goes some way to justify the £95 inc vat asking price. There is no doubt that this is one of the most expensive and fully loaded FM2+ boards you can buy today.
- CPU AMD Socket FM2+/ FM2 A-Series/Athlon Processors
- Chipset AMD A88X
- Main Memory
- Support four DDR3-1333/1600/1866/2133/2400 (OC) MHz. up to 64GB Max
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, unbuffered memory
- Supports AMD Memory Profile (AMP)
- Supports Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)