The gaming keyboard market is becoming more and more competitive with recent releases such as the Razer Black Widow Ultimate and SteelSeries 6G V2 leading the way. Roccat have decided to throw another choice into the mix with the latest addition to their gaming peripheral range.
Today we are going to look at the Roccat Isku gaming keyboard which has a number of features that are sure to get gamers' hearts racing. One of these is ‘Roccat Talk' which lets you combine the Isku with a Kone[+] gaming mouse and share macro functions between the two. It also has all the usual features we would expect from a gaming keyboard like a selection of macro buttons, media buttons and backlit keys.
Unlike a lot of the latest high end gaming keyboards, the Roccat Isku uses a membrane design rather than mechanical switches. This reduces the cost of the keyboard but doesn't provide such a pleasurable typing experience.
- Illuminated keyboard with 123 keys
- Enhanced anti-ghosting capability
- 3 programmable Thumbster Keys (T1-T3)
- 5 programmable Macro Keys (M1-M5)
- 20 additional Macro Keys (Easy Zone)
- 5 Profile-Status LEDs
- 3 Status LEDs (Caps Lock, Easy-Shift[+]â„¢, Num Lock)
- 1000Hz polling rate, 1ms response time
- 2m USB cable