Originating from Thermalright in 2010, Leetgion is a new player to the peripherals game. Built to offer specialised performance, the company’s Hellion mouse is optimised for RTS gaming.
Sporting an Avago 9500 sensor capable of a DPI range from 100 to 5000, the Hellion is accurate and precisely-tracked, giving it the potential to be perfect for any type of game. A single Cherry MX Blue mechanical switch housed beneath the unique ‘Attack’ key can offer unparalleled durability and instantaneous feedback.
On-the-fly DPI switching, a 16.7 million colour LED strip and four pre-defined operating profiles, in addition to a single customisable variant, form the recipe for a successful gaming mouse. But has Leetgion put these enthusiast grade features to good use or is the Hellion a disappointment?
- Avago 9500 Laser Mouse Sensor (100 to 5000DPI)
- Four Made in Japan Omron Micro Switches
- Cherry MX Key Switch Attack Button
- Six Fully Programmable Hotkeys
- Four Custom Profiles sets
- Four distinct LED lighting cues, for indication of the current profile
- Customizable 16.7 million colour LED taillight for each profile
- On-The-Fly DPI Switching