Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest cases in the Corsair range, the Carbide 100R Silent Edition. We have commended products from the Carbide range in the past as we have found that they are a great option for those looking to build a quality system on a tight budget.
Corsair are one of the most respected component manufacturers in the market and have been producing PC cases for a number of years now.
While we are more accustomed to testing their high-end models we are excited to see that they are expanding their range to cater for those customers who have more restricted budgets.
- Warranty: Two years
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Dimensions: 471mm x 200mm x 430mm
- Case Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX
- Maximum GPU Length Top Slots: 414mm
- Lower Slots: 275mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 150mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 230mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Case Drive Bays (x2): 5.25in, (x4) Combo: 3.5in/2.5in
- Case Material: Steel
- Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- External Connections:@ (x2) USB 3.0, (x1) Headphone Port, (x1) Microphone Port