Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest products from a company called Deep Cool – a PC case named the ‘Steam Castle’. You would be forgiven for not having heard of Deep Cool as they are a lesser-known Chinese manufacturer in the PC component industry, despite being established since 1996. They make a number of different products which range from CPU coolers to power supplies and PC cases.
We have tested a number of Deep Cool CPU coolers in the past and have been generally impressed with what they have to offer. We are interested to see if they can also impress in the competitive PC case market, as there are a number of other quality offerings which are available in the same market segment as the Steam Castle.
- Independent two 2.5 drive-bays supports SSD RAID build-up.
- Great space capacity for up to 320mm and dual graphics card SLI installation.
- Tools-free 2.5/ 3.5 SSD and HDD installation.
- Pre-installed 200mm fan in the front panel.
- Preinstalled 120mm black fan.
- Top panel supports up to 240mm fan/ cooling radiator.
- Dedicated MATX motherboard installation.