The Enthoo Luxe case faces stiff competition in the market, not least from the £89.99 Enthoo Pro which is a damn fine case that does pretty much everything you need a case to do.
I am relieved to report that Boon, the designer of the Luxe, has retained all the good stuff from the Pro, slightly modified the roof of the case to create more space and has also added an extra 140mm fan. Once those simple changes were made the Phanteks team went on to spend time and energy working on the cosmetics of the Luxe and the results are a revelation.
The shape and finish of the front and top panels are just as good as you could hope to see and the LED lighting kit is a superb feature. The option of extending the LED lighting with a one metre or two metre kit is a very nice touch indeed.
Overall there is a great deal to admire about the Luxe and almost nothing to dislike. That doesn’t happen very often.
Discuss on our Facebook page, over HERE.
- Excellent build quality.
- Massive list of options for air and liquid cooling.
- Supplied with 200mm front fan and two 140mm fans.
- Integrated LED lighting system.
- Top notch cosmetics.
- Integrated hook and loop straps for cable management.
- Plenty of room behind the motherboard tray for a tidy build.
- Removable power supply cover.
- PWM hub manages your fan connections.
- Drop-n-Lock SSD brackets.
- Removable 3.5-inch drive bays.
- Optional extras include a choice of extra LED lighting strips.
- Noise levels are a little high. The fans can get noisy at full speed and the Luxe would benefit from some noise deadening material.
- If you load the drive towers with 3.5-inch drives this will have an impact on air flow.
KitGuru says: The Luxe cools superbly and does a fine job but the major attraction of the Luxe is the cosmetic polish delivered by Phanteks and in particular that classy and sophisticated LED lighting kit.