While you may know FSP as a power supply manufacturer, the company is currently branching out into areas, including air coolers. Today we take a look at the Windale 6 air cooler, with an MSRP of $47.99. Up against stiff competition, how does FSP fair on its air cooling debut?
Previously, our man Leo Waldock visited FSP HQ and reported on the new Windale coolers. Well, today we can go one better with our review of the brand-new FSP Windale 6 air cooler. It is always interesting when a company tries something new, so will the Windale 6 be a hit or will it be quickly forgotten? Let’s find out.
- Model: AC601
- Thermal resistance: 0.09℃/W
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 122 x 110 x 165 mm
- Weight: 823g
- Heatsink Material: Aluminium Alloy with black plating
- Heat-pipe: 6mm x 6PCS
- Fan Speed: 600-1600 RPM (PWM) ± 15%
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Fan Air Flow: 60 CFM ± 10%
- Noise Level: 32 dBA
- Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- LED: Blue LED