Today we are going to take the look at the latest product in Corsair’s Hydro series of liquid CPU coolers, the H75. This is a mid-range option, offering a standard 120 mm radiator with twin 120 mm fans. We have been very impressed with Corsair’s previous Hydro models and are very interested to see what this new unit has to offer.
Corsair are one of the longest established players in the liquid CPU cooling market and they have a comprehensive range of products catering to all users. Their products are highly regarded among enthusiasts thanks to their high quality and class-leading performance. Can the H75 continue the long success story for the company?
- Radiator dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 25mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2000 RPM
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
- Fan dBA: 31.4 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 2.8 mm/H20
- Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
- AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3