Space constraints and component clearance can always present a major headache for Small Form Factor and mini-ITX users who want to improve their CPU cooling performance. Can Noctua’s minute NH-L9i CPU cooler help to address these issues?
Measuring in at just 95 x 95 x 37mm, the Noctua NH-L9i is best suited to confined environments where space constraints can pose a major issue, such as inside a Small Form Factor case or mounted on a mini-ITX motherboard. Not just happy with usable dimensions, Noctua aims to offer SFF users a worthwhile cooling upgrade with the NH-L9i’s 2500 RPM fan and 24mm, densely-packed fin array.
In the NH-L9i, has Noctua designed a cooler which proves that bigger isn’t always better?
- CPU Socket Compatibility : Intel LGA 1155/1156 (Separate AMD variant available).
- Dimensions (without fan): 95 x 95 x 24mm.
- Dimensions (with fan): 95 x 95 x 37mm.
- Fan compatibility: 92mm (both 14mm and 25mm thickness).
- Fan Speed: 2500 RPM (1800 RPM with L.N.A.).
- Fan airflow: 57.5 m³/h.
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM.