Gigabyte has pushed the limits with the Mini-ITX Z490I Aorus Ultra as they are powering the LGA1200 socket with no less than eight VRM phases that are each rated at 90A. That is a mighty level of power and in addition they have constructed the output filters from an array of Surface Mounted Tantalum Polymer Capacitors. Is this the ultimate Mini-ITX Z490 motherboard?
- Form factor: Mini-ITX
- Chipset: Intel Z490
- Socket: LGA1200 (for 10th Gen. Comet Lake-S)
- RAM: 4 DIMMs up to 64GB DDR4-3200MHz in dual channel.
- Graphics slot: PCIe 3.0 x16.
- Expansions slots: None.
- Storage: 2× M.2, 4× SATA 6Gb/sec
- Rear USB:
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- 2x USB 2.0
- Front USB:
- 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C ports
- 2x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports
- 4x USB 2.0 ports
- Graphics outputs: HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4,
- LAN: Intel I225-V 2.5Gb/sec Ethernet
- WiFi/Bluetooth: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 + BT 5.1
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here