If you are building a new rig with high power demands then our review today will be one you will not want to miss. The SuperFlower Leadex Titanium 1600W is designed with power sucking Crossfire and SLI rigs in mind. It is 80 Plus Titanium certified, fully modular and incorporates the highest grade Japanese capacitors. Be prepared to pay handsomely for the specification however – available at Overclockers UK for £299.99.
Super Flower designs we have tested recently have scored extremely well. We recently reviewed the eVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200W and P2 1600W units – these utilise the Super Flower Leadex platform and both are incredible power supplies. The Super Flower Leadex Titanium 1600W power supply is long, measuring 150 x 86 x 220mm (WxHxD), so large cases with a lot of physical space need to be considered.
For those who don't know, Titanium efficiency is 92% 94% 90% At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load. This is the highest efficiency level rating for the enthusiast audience.
SuperFlower Leadex Titanium 1600W Fully Modular “80 Plus Titanium”
- 100% Full Modular Cabling Design For Easy Cable Management.
- 80 PLUS Titanium Certified, 92% 94% 90% Efficiency At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load.
- Full Range Auto Voltage Detection Design 100V~240V (Active PFC).
- Comply With ATX 12V. V2.2, EPS 12V. V2.91 & SSI EPS 12V. V2.92 Specification.
- Comply With Energy Star Standard & EuP (Energy Using Products) Regulation.
- Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Short Circuit Protection / Under Voltage Protection.
- Support All Intel/AMD Multi-Core CPU & ATX/BTX Compatible Motherboards.
- Support NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFireX High Performance Graphic Card.
- Patented Easy To Use & Install Crystal Clear Cube Connectors with LED.
- More than 2,000 times On/Off test.
- Unleaded Green Materials with RoHS/WEEE Compliance.
- Perfect For Professional & High Performance Gaming System.