Thermaltake recently released a new range of 80 Plus Gold certified power supplies – called the ToughPower GF1. Many publications have been focused on the ARGB models, but we wanted to look at the plain GF1 750W model as its priced much more competitively. £99.98 is much easier to swallow than £134.99 for the ARGB version. Yes, thats £35 less if you can live without an RGB fan.
The Toughpower GF1 is 80 Plus Gold Certified, and it is fully modular. It ships with a hydraulic bearing fan, and the company state that they are using Japanese Capacitors throughout. We couldn't get information direct from Thermaltake on the OEM partner, but we will find that out when we open it shortly. No ARGB support with this model.
- 750W continuous output at 50°C/122°F operating environment.
- High efficiency Zero Cable Platform with premium build quality.
- 100% high quality Japanese 105°C/221°F capacitors.
- <30mV low ripple noise design.
- Extremely strict voltage regulation < ±2%.
- Fully modular low-profile flat black cables.
- Upgraded CPU/PCI-E main cables (16AWG wires) for high end enthusiasts' PCs.
- Ultra Quiet 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Fan delivers excellent airflow.
- Smart Zero Fan: Minimizes undesired noise.
- High amperage single +12V rail design.
- Intel C6/C7 states & ErP ready.
- Built-in industry grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, SCP, OTP.
- Dimension: 150mm(W)x86mm(H)x160mm(D).
- Safety approvals: CE/cTUVus/TÜV SÜD/FCC/BSMI/EAC certifications.