Over the last decade ASUS have built up a reputation in creating quality graphics cards and motherboards, however they have yet to make a massive splash in the mobile phone sector. In for review today is the ASUS ZenFone 6 mobile phone. Priced at just £249.99 for a 6-inch phone, the ZenFone aims for those after the biggest phones without the biggest price tags. Could the ZenFone appeal to those otherwise priced out of the market?
ASUS aren’t best known for their phones but the ZenFone series first debuted back in April 2014. On paper the ZenFone 6 certainly looks good, with its huge display and adoption of a low powered Intel Atom processor. We analyse battery life later in the review to see how it fares.
- 6″ 1280*720 IPS display
- Intel Atom Z2580 multi-core processor 2.0 GHz
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.3, upgradable to Android 4.4.2
- 16GB internal memory with MicroSD cards up to 64GB supported
- 3300 mAh battery
- 13MP rear and 2MP front cameras
- SonicMaster speaker technology