At the end of 2014, we reviewed Corsair's M65 gaming mouse. Now we have an updated version, named the M65 Pro. Aimed at FPS gamers – the M65 Pro has a healthy feature-set and certainly looks good on paper. Today we see how it fares in the real world.
While not much may have changed on the surface, the Corsair M65 Pro boasts a new-and-improved 12,000 DPI sensor, whereas the original M65 has ‘only' a 8,200 DPI sensor. There are also weights for fine-tuning the mouse's centre of gravity as well as full 16.8m colour RGB backlighting across two zones. Let's get started.
- 12000 DPI high-accuracy sensor: custom tuned, gaming grade sensor for pixel-precise tracking.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum structure: light weight, durability, and optimal mass distribution.
- Advanced weight tuning system: set the center of gravity to match your play style.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- Optimized sniper button positioning: take advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands.
- Harness the Power of CUE: don’t just configure your mouse – program it with double macros, custom RGB lighting, and more.
- Eight strategically placed buttons: gain an advantage by customizing your button configuration and play your way.
- High-capacity Omron switches rated for 20 million clicks: ensure reliable performance that holds up through even the longest campaigns.
- High-mass scroll wheel: a rubberized exterior is wrapped around a metallic core for great feel and tactile precision.
- Extra-large PTFE glide pads: great feel and swift, precise movement with minimal effort.