Last updated on April 8th, 2019 at 06:08 pm
Back in June we took a look at Razer’s first set of desktop speakers – the Nommo Chroma. The 2.1 speaker system we are looking at today, however – the Nommo Pro – makes the Nommo Chroma pale in comparison. Not only does it boast an absolute massive subwoofer, but each satellite sports an additional tweeter and there are plenty of input options offered to the user. At £499, these don’t come cheap – but are they worth it?
Not only does the Razer Nommo Pro boast those two drivers per satellite – with the subwoofer – but they are also THX Certified, support Dolby Virtual Surround Sound and (of course) feature Razer’s Chroma RGB lighting. They’re probably the most feature-packed speakers I’ve ever seen, but I am certain the price will have many people reeling.
Without further ado, let’s see just how good these things are.
- 2 x 0.8 inch silk dome tweeters (1 x per speaker)
- 2 x 3 inch full range drivers (1 x per speaker)
- 1 x downward firing subwoofer
- Frequency response: 35 – 20,000hz
- USB connection
- Bluetooth 4.2 connection
- Optical connection
- 3.5mm connection
- Control pod featuring power, volume, mute, pairing and source control functions
- Razer Chroma™ enabled