As much as the landscape of mechanical gaming keyboards is a competitive one, that does not stop Roccat from offering a wide range of keyboards for consumers. Along with the compact Ryos TKL Pro we reviewed last year, there is also the Ryos MK FX to consider.
This larger variant packs all of the strong features of its smaller cousin, with the addition of a traditional numpad and accompanying keys. It has the same large, solid body with conjoined wrist rest and it incorporates full RGB backlighting.
Roccat does not skimp on the remappable macro keys on this board either, offering both M1-M5 keys along the left edge of the board, as well as a trio of more thumb-accessible buttons just below the space bar.
- RGB per-key illumination with 16.8 million colours.
- 2 x 32-bit ARM Cortex processors and 2MB of flash memory.
- AlienFX lighting support.
- Roccat Talk support.
- Easy Shift expands functionality across the keyboard.
- Cherry MX mechanical switches.
- Built-in headset ports.
- Anti-ghosting allows 30 + eight modifier keys to be pressed simultaneously.
- Smudge proof, glossy look.
- Rubber feet and integrated cable channel.