Ultra HD 4K monitors have been dropping in price this year, although quality IPS models still command a premium. Today we look at the ASUS ProArt PA328Q, priced around £1,000. While still expensive, it is a far cry from the launch price of the IGZO 4K ASUS PQ321QE, which was a wallet sapping £3,000.
The Asus PA328Q measures 32 inches and has four times the density of a standard 1080p panel. The panel is 10 bit IPS and Asus claim it delivers 100% of the sRGB colour gamut. The panel ships calibrated from the factory and has a 12 bit lookup table to help render accurate images.
Asus PA328Q ProArt Overview:
- Professional-grade 32-inch 4K/UHD display with four times the pixel density of Full HD displays.
- Factory pre-calibrated, industry-leading color accuracy with 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 color space support.
- Extensive connectivity with HDMI 2.0/1.4, DisplayPort 1.2, and MHL 3.0 for smooth 4K/UHD content playback.
- ASUS Eye Care Technology with TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free technology which eliminates onscreen flicker.
- Adjust for maximum comfort with ergonomic tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustments plus wall-mount capability.