The ASUS ROG Gladius II is the long-awaited successor to the original Gladius mouse which we reviewed in 2014. Back with a vengeance, the Gladius II sports a new sensor, support for ASUS’ Aura lighting technology, and hot-swappable Omron switches. Priced at £79.99, is this the new go-to gaming mouse?
Given its appearance, pricing and feature-set, the ASUS ROG Gladius II is a mouse that goes head-to-head with Razer’s DeathAdder Elite, and I will be very interested to see how that battle plays out. Read on for our full review, where we look at the Gladius II’s build quality, features and performance before giving our final verdict.
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Tracking: Optical
- Dimensions: L 126 x W 67 x H 45 mm
- Weight: 110 g without cable
- Resolution: 12000dpi
- Cable: 1 x 2-meter braided USB cable, 1 x 1-meter regular rubber USB cable
- Switches: 2 x extra Japanese-made Omron switches
- Compatible switch list for ROG switch socket: Omron D2F Series switches: D2F, D2F-F, D2F-01, D2F-01F. Omron D2FC Series switches: D2FC-3M, D2FC-F-7N, D2FC-F-7N(10M), D2FC-F-7N(20M)