Having previously given Razer's DeathAdder Elite KitGuru's ‘Must Have' award, you can bet I was excited to get hands-on with the company's latest mouse – the Basilisk. The Basilisk is an entirely different beast to the DeathAdder, however – and please excuse the pun. With a new, ergonomic shape, a replaceable DPI clutch as well as adjustable scroll wheel tension settings, could this be your ultimate gaming mouse?
As befits the latest mouse from Razer, the Basilisk oozes class and style – and you can bet that it supports Chroma RGB lighting. However, looks aren't everything, especially not with something as personal as a mouse. Can the Basilisk match the standard set by the DeathAdder Elite, or is it destined to fall short? Let's find out.
- Razer 5G optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with customizable resistance
- Ergonomic right-handed design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Razer Synapse 3 (Beta) enabled
- Approximate size: 124 mm / 4.88 in (Length) X 75 mm / 2.94 in (Width) X 43 mm / 1.69 in (Height)
- Approximate weight 107 g / 0.24 lbs (Excluding cable)
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here