Corsair have been making a name for themselves in the gaming peripheral market. It all started with the HS1 headset which offered an excellent balance between sound quality and price. More recently, they have been expanding their range and we recently looked at their two latest gaming keyboards, the Vengeance K60 and K90. These were tailored for FPS and MMO gaming respectively. We were very impressed with both models and they both won our most prestigious ‘Must Have’ award.
Today we are going to look at the Corsair Vengeance M60 gaming mouse which is designed specifically for FPS gamers. It boasts an impressive specification including a 5700 DPI laser sensor and a sniper mode which instantly drops the sensitivity down to a low level to facilitate more precise shooting.
- 5700 DPI laser sensor, adjustable on-the-fly
- Sniper Mode – instantly ratchet down to a low sensitivity for precise aiming
- 1ms / 1000Hz polling rate – executes your actions precisely, without delay
- Motion detection at 165ips and acceleration up to 30G – ideal for low-sensitivity gamers
- Tunable sensor-lift & surface quality detection – fine-tune to your requirements
- Adjustable centre of gravity – adjust the balance to suit your style
- Superior build quality – Machined aluminium monocoque chassis provides unmatched durability and stability, as well as a premium look and feel
- PTFE Glide Pads – ensures mouse movements are silky smooth
- Metal, weighted scroll wheel with rubberised surface – improved traction, control and feel