ASUS are the largest motherboard manufacturer on the planet. Within their portfolio they also produce graphics cards, chassis, laptops and a wide range of peripherals. Many of these peripherals are grouped together under their Republic of Gamers (ROG) brand – but not the one we are looking at today. Breaking new ground and starting its own collective of gaming peripherals is the STRIX Pro headset. This is the first time we have looked at a STRIX product – a sub brand of the parent company … designed to sell alongside and compliment the existing ROG range of products.
- Thunderous 60mm drivers-Precise positioning and immersive game audio.
- Environmental noise cancellation- Clear in-game communication.
- Cross-platform flexibility-PC, Macs, PS4, smartphones and tablets compatible.
- Foldable ear cups-Travel friendly design.
- Drivers: 60nm.
- Impedance: 32 Ohm.
- Frequ3ency response: 20-20,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity: 98db.
- Cable length: 2.7m maximum.
- Weight: 320g.