At KitGuru we test quite a wide range of products from numerous manufacturers. It would be fair to say that we look at many products from Asus but they are usually high-end motherboards or graphics cards designed with overclockers and gamers in mind. Asus have their fingers in many more pies, though, one of which is tablets.
Today we are going to look at the Asus Transformer Pad TF300T which is designed to fill the space in the market between tablets and laptops. We would say that it’s a little closer to being a tablet rather than a laptop, however, as it features the latest version of Android and is powered by Nvidia’s latest Tegra 3 chip.
- Concentric finished pattern with stylish colours in Royal Blue, Iceberg White and Torch Red
- Mobile Dock with USB & SD card ports extends battery life up to 15 hours
- NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™ Quad Core CPU with 12-core GPU for lowest power and the highest performance
- Crystal clear 8MP auto-focus camera with 5-element lens, large F/2.2 aperture & back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- Superior audio experience with ASUS SonicMaster technology
- 178° wide viewing angle IPS panel
- The latest Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- Pre-loaded exclusive SuperNote app for taking notes using drawings, photos or videos