be quiet! box artwork is dark and very distinctive – the SFX L 600W box artwork maintains the company styling.
The rear of the box highlights the fan and cabling layout, but otherwise is quite spartan.
The power supply is shipped in the box alongside the cabling, user manual and adapter.
The power supply is protected inside a bubble wrap bag with only pieces of cardboard on the inner edges. Not the best packaging we have seen – I would expect more from be quiet! to be perfectly honest.
The power supply ships with a user manual, two sets of mounting screws and the ATX adapter panel. A regional power supply cable is also supplied.
All of the cables are ribbon style thin cables, ideal for cable management and routing within a new system build.
- 24-pin ATX (20+4) x 300mm long
- 4+4 pin ATX/EPS x 400mm long
- PCI-E x 400mm (to first connector)
- PCI-E x 500mm (to first connector)
- Peripheral SATA x 500mm (to first connector)
- Peripheral SATA x 300mm (to first connector)
- Peripheral HDD x 300mm (to first connector)